- Project: St. Enoch’s Shopping Centre
- Area: 55 St Enoch Square. Glasgow. G1 4BW
- Architect: GMW Architects now part of Scott Brownrigg
- Structure: 406.4 diameter Circular Hollow Section
- Installer: Stopfire Limited http://www.stopfireltd.com
- Manufacture: Interactive Castings – Interchar 212
- Material Supplier: Akzo Nobel, International Paint www.international-pc.com
It is now 11 years Since the opening of the St. Enoch’s Centre The bold columns stretching 20 plus metres into roof space. This challenging height for the subcontractors did not compromise the superb finish to the Interactive casting situated throughout the building. And they will look as good now as they did when they were first installed.
Tap an image to see the description
Hover mouse pointer over images below
Whether it is Retail, Catering or Sightseeing, walk around and sample this spacious centre which is complimented by the foresight of the designers who used slim casting resulting in a spacious and beautiful shopping experience.